Protecting the privacy of the personal information of site users is of the utmost importance to our company. All internet activities related to Adec are harmonized with the regulations of the Republic of Serbia and also follow the GDPR intention.
Personal data shall be those data that reveal your identity, for example. Your name, address, telephone number or e-mail. Adeco does not collect personally identifiable information without your permission ie. if you are unwilling to give them to us e.g. when ordering a product or signing up for a newsletter.
By accepting these Terms, you expressly consent that Adeco, its affiliates and its business partners, collect, process, and transmit and exchange with each other the information provided in the purchase order, as well as order data for customer care and marketing, claim resolution, and preference tracking - Consumer needs, for Adeco to evaluate whether you are satisfied with the quality of the services and products provided. All information provided is secure, we will not under any circumstances misuse or sell it on the market, which ensures you a completely safe and secure business and cooperation with Adeco. All Adeco employees are responsible for upholding privacy principles.
By accepting these Terms, you acknowledge that you are aware of the right that you may withdraw this statement of consent at any time.
We will never send you emails that you did not sign up for.
We will make sure that you can always unsubscribe quickly and easily in case you no longer wish to receive e-mails from our site. Users who choose to unsubscribe from the newsletter, they can do so by making a notification to send e-mail to the address email@example.com.
Adeco take all measures to ensure the maximum protection of personal data. This information is carefully secured against loss, destruction, alteration, forgery, manipulation and unauthorized access or use.
Adeco recommends that all parents or guardians teach their children the safe and responsible handling of personal information on the Internet. Minors should not disclose their personal information to Adeco without the prior permission of the parent or guardian. Adeco will never intentionally take personal information from a minor, use it in any other way, or release it to third parties without permission.
Automatically recorded information (those that are not personal information)
When you access the Adeco website, general information that is not considered personal (internet browser, number of visits, average time you spend on the site, pages you visit) is automatically recorded (this process has nothing to do with site registration). This information is used to maintain the site, improve its content and functionality. The information is not discussed in detail or made available to third parties.
Right to information
Upon receipt of your request, we will notify you as soon as possible - in writing and in accordance with applicable laws - which of your personal information has been collected during your visits to the Adeco website.
Any new changes in terms of policy will be provided in these regulations, the homepage, and any other place you deem appropriate.
By leaving mail address you agree that you notice and documentation submitted in electronic form to the address you left. Adeco will communicate with you via e-mail (email) or notifications that will be published on this site, and in special cases by telephone.
Prohibition of site abuse
Users of our website are not allowed to:
- interfere with and / or disable any security-related features on the site or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of available content;
- Post and / or transmit to the Website any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic or abusive. It is also material that can incite racial hatred, cause harassment, or cause any inconvenience as a result of a breach of privacy, confidence in certain discriminatory, threatening or defiant comments.
- Provide inaccurate information regarding personal data;
- Use someone else's personal information without the permission of that person or impersonate them to act on behalf of a third party, company or organization;
- engage in any unlawful or unlawful conduct using our site;
- Modify, interfere with, intercept or hack the Website to disable it;
- Use specialized programs to download content from the site. If any of the above Terms are violated we may disable the user to use this site on a permanent or temporary basis. We may also take other measures, including but not limited to reporting to the competent authorities.